Tuesday, August 5, 2014

14 08 05



Well, this is a little confusing, but I suppose I will sort it out. ... adding text when I've uploaded a picture, I mean. 

I'm really tickled with this. 

I bought the print back when I was scouring antique shops for frames for the family photos we had made every year at Christmas time at Sears. So, maybe 20 years ago? I've never had a good place to hang it, and it has probably been stored in a dozen places, but mostly in the closet in my office in the house. It makes me think of me and Andrew. There were several times when I thought I should send it on its way, but I just never could.  I was already tickled about the prospect of putting it up in m writing shack, but putting it on my clever bulletin board just makes it that much more fun.

I wanted a bulletin board for organizing my thoughts about my projects, but I also wanted not to have to look at those things all the time --- wanted to preserve the sanctity of the single task. When I was at Office Depot, and spied this project board, like kids use for their science fair projects, I almost laughed out loud. It is perfect. I have it mounted on the wall, and keep the flaps, closed like shutters, over the main board, unless I want to see it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment