Monday, February 3, 2014

14-2-2

I'm kinda excited about being dressed and ready to go to the gym.

I really like the way the meeting room at Phew! is shaping up.

I'm looking forward to going over there after work today. I hope the weather is nice enough for me to take a walk.

I'm glad that Evan called us, and called us early, so that we were able to go and get him and have him back here for his classes. We had fun having dinner at Cheddar's.

Beverly and I got to have a nice phone visit.

Beth came to see us and look at the molds but we weren't here. She is supposed to come today.

I scored some nice things at the Estate Auction --- including seating of my house office that only cost me $18.00 It may not be the perfect long term seating, but it is certainly an improvement over what I have. Found some pretty little things for Willo, including a little rhinestone pin that says "OK." I guess it is for Oklahoma, but it made me think of her, and the day she said "OK" so often that Morgan was prompted to say, "She sure is agreeable!"

I did read some in my Sunday reading book, and I'm happy about that.

I went and got a massage Saturday, and I'm happy about that. I liked the masseuse, who is maybe in her 50's, experienced, knowledgeable and professional. And my arms feels better. I think I've torn my rotator cuff, but it feels better.

We got to see Willo for a few minutes on Friday, and that was fun. She knows who I am now, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment