Monday, September 1, 2014

14 08 31

Ocean Springs Art Walk. Way back long time ago, Barry and I stopped by an art museum in Ocean Springs. It looked like they had a little art district, and I've been wanting to go back for a long time. We went this Sunday. It isn't like the art street in New Orleans by any stretch, but it was a pleasant morning. They have a several cute little restaurants, so we have new places to go and try. I did get a couple of ideas for the pottery barn, too. 

Zak brought his friends to swim.

We went to Fresh Market, so Barry could get things for juicing. I picked up a couple of things, but mostly I just enjoyed being in the store, and listening to the music, and taking in the sights and sounds. It was relaxing.

We went to Rouse's and got our weekly shopping done. I think he would have preferred to do something else, so I appreciated that he agreed to do this. I offered to go by myself, but he shook his head.

We also stopped by the post office, which will make today easier, and is something he is doing more of. Previously, any time I would ask for a "stop by" that would save me time, he had some reason why that wouldn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment