Monday, March 10, 2014

14 03 10

So, we had Second Sunday Supper last night. It wasn't a full house, but it was a house full, and there seemed to be lots of love and laughter.

After supper, Papa got up and went and sat at the square dining room table and visited with the grandbabies sitting there (the younger bunch had already fled their table). Morgan talked about that this morning --- how much fun it was, and that he told them about making his own clay, and mud riding in the power lines, and got out his album and showed them pictures.

Angela called to see if we needed any ice --- she and Ryan were on their way.

She seems so happy. I told her that, as she was giving me a hug good bye. She said, "I am."

She and Ken had a lot of fun this weekend. Kennedy brings a special game for she and Angela to play together, and Ange said she thinks that's very sweet.

Skyler, to Annette, as she was getting a brownie, "I thought you said there were going to be cookies."

Zak brought Shawn.

Rodney came with a truck load of snacks. After supper, we put the boxes out on the dining room table.

Gave the albums last night. Annette said it is her favorite present of the year. Angela and Morgan took their albums to the sofa, and Brittany, Zak and Shawn joined them ---- looking at the pictures, reminiscing, laughing together.

Annette giving me the picture sign ... Brit and Shawn and their casts.

Barry and I played in the bonsai garden on Saturday. I did my first very own repotting, and my first very own wiring. Sunday, I rearranged the plants on three of the shelves. This morning Barry said that he really liked it.

Angela and Morgan, wedding planning.

Annette saying that she wants to help.

Beverly called. "Yay!" she said, about coming home.


No comments:

Post a Comment