Sunday, July 27, 2014

14 07 27

We had Goodtimes today. Beverly and JA were our playground duty. 

Angela coming for one more hug. She had hugged me bye in the house, and then I had come out in the backyard. She and Ryan walked through a few minutes later, on their way to their car, which was in the back. She smiled and walked over, "One more hug."

Willo to Skyler: I like your pony tail. Willo was on the pool step. Skyler was in the pool near her, faced in the same direction as Willo. Willo said, "I like your ponytail!" After Skyler said, "Thank you," Willo asked, "Do you like my ponytail?"

Willo asking Evan to sit by her. It was 5:00, and almost everyone was gone. Willo sat down on the sofa, and then asked for "that boy." 

You mean Evan?

She nodded.

He was standing by the kitchen table, and came to sit down beside her when I relayed her message.

What do you want? Do you want me to sit beside you?

She nodded, and leaned her head on is arm.

Are you tired, Willo.

One more nod, before she nodded off, I think.

Willo wanting to be called by a different name. "Call me Elsa." apparently a character in Frozen.

Evan helping with the kitchen. I was cleaning up the house, getting ready for Goodtimes, and Evan asked if I would like him to do the kitchen.

Card from Annette. I will have to find a way to save the words on this. Touched my heart.

Noah sitting beside me on the sofa. And long about 9:00, Noah came and sat beside me, and leaned on my arm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment