Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014

Angela hugged me likes she misses me.

Angela, "It's good that Willo is talking to us all."

Willo looking for Tori when she got here. Telling Tori something about her being a big kid and a little kid. A big kid at the table and a little kid when she's outside, I think.

The little kids gathering up first at their table in the reading room.

Evan, Zak and Shawn, hanging out.

Laughing and listening to the kids.

Annette, that one of her favorite memories is sitting by Kim at Mardi Gras.

I asked Annette if she needed me for anything when she called me while I was in Chicago. She said, "No." Called just to talk. :-)

And so we did.... have almost everyone here. Beverly and JA, Kennedy and John, did not make it. We pulled out the stretch table and the older grandbabies sat there. I did that because we were also having a lot of grandbaby boyfirends, and I knew they wouldn't all fit at the square table. I set the little table up in the reading room, but with only four chairs. I wasn't even sure we'd need them. The little kids tried to pile in there, but we told them they could sit at the square table. It took them a minute, but they did move in there.

The macaroni and cheese was a lot better last night. I don't think I'll do that boston butt again. It just wasn't that good. The boys gave me a kind of a blank look when I suggested it might be a substitute for the roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment