Annette had her doctor's appointment yesterday. Cancer surgeon, re: the melanoma. The day she told me about the diagnosis and appointment, I called her back, and told her I didn't want to be intrusive, but if she didn't need me for anything else that day, I'd like to go to the appointment with her and Andrew. She said, "You can come! I don't mind at all!" As it happened, Andrew had an emergency at work and had to leave after the appointment, and I stayed with her while she had her pre-op tests done. She sent me a text aftewards and said, "Thank you for coming with me today. It meant so much. Love you." And that made me happy. I'm never exactly sure when and where I am supposed to be, but it seems I made the right choice that day.
~Beverly sent me a message and said, "JA and Tori are on the phone right now, talking about how important the joy journals are."
No comments:
Post a Comment