Saturday, June 28, 2014

14-06-27

Cause when Grannie needs me to do something, I'm always there. I asked Tyler and Noah to do something .... I've forgotten now what .... I remember ..... to get the things out of the pool that had been left there by the last group .... some fins, etc. .... Noah started. Tyler said, "You don't have to do that right now. And then Noah said, "Cause when Grannie needs me to do something, I'm always there." 
Late summer afternoon. .. sipping root beer.... watching the boys swim. And I got through my work, and got a bottle of root beer and a magazine (Tyler: Are you drinking a beer? Noah, have you ever seen Grannie drink a beer?) and went to sit on our shaded deck and watch the boys swim. 

Papa bubbles and squeak. So then we decided to see if Noah wanted to come and spend the night, and that we would cook dinner at the house. And Barry said, "So that means I"ll be cooking for Tori, then?" And he set about getting the ingredients for meatless Bubbles and Squeak. He was so happy preparing it all, and so happy when she liked it so much. 

The boys liked their grilled cheese sandwiches. And then Tyler and Noah were hungry and I asked if they'd like Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. They were pretty impressed with the grlll pan.Wondered who was the best at making grilled cheese ... me or Noah's mom. Went on and on about how delicious their sandwiches were, and each wanted a third sandwich.

We seem to be doing more things together. Barry at the end of Saturday, after we'd worked on my writing shack, and gone to Lowes and Office Depot, and Rouses.

We put the floor in my writing shack. Yes, we did. We most certainly did. And I am writing in it now. I don't know what i'll do in the cold of winter, and I hope we aren't sending too much cold air out through the cracks. and I don't know if I'll ever be able to leave a computer in here, but today is good.

Visiting with tori and josh. Tori coming to sit beside me. Papa staying at the table and us all visiting together for about an hour.

Choosing a puppy: Tori and Josh, side by side, looking at puppies on the computer. 

Willo. Got a lot of attention yesterday. Floated in the pool with Tori. Played with me a little. 

"Again and again and again --- Willo

Noah. . Lay off on the hamburgers.

And so Annette and I made chocolate chip cookies together. She took notes. We relaxed. We visited. We had a good time. She said, "I love you." 

Josh and Ryan playing with the little kids in the pool. 

Willo: "I need you, Uncle Rodney." when she hurt her finger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment