Willo came over. She and Chris and Tyler came out to the office to say Hi to Barry. Willo was pretty excited when she spotted me. Grannie! When I went to the house awhile later, she wanted to go outside, so we did, for just a few minutes. When it was time for her to go home, she asked if Tyler and Shawn were coming too. Chris said that it made him feel good when he asked her if she was ready to go back, and she said she wasn't.
At one point, when Barry, Tyler and I were still sitting at the dining room table, Ginger came into the family room. "How did Ginger get out?" I asked. And then Willo's little face appeared from around the corner, and Tyler said, "How do you think?"
I got to talk to kelly. Just made me happy to hear her voice.
Went to the gym without any real struggle. Barry is still fixing dinner, and cleaning up after. I made progress with Prophesy yesterday, but stopped just short of victory.
No comments:
Post a Comment