Pinkie swearing with Karla. .... So this was fun. A couple of hours at the Lancome counter in Dillards. Karla did a makeover for me when Barry and I went on our first cruise, and I have saved her card ever since. A couple of other Lancome reps, same Dillards, have helped me over the years, but I have never been as pleased. The girl at Ulta was nice, but I didn't come home with things I really liked. I was shopping. I've been trying to get to the mall to get my makeup updated for over a year. Karla was there. She was by herself, and juggling customers. When I sat down, I told her that I knew she was by herself, and that I might have to wait some, but that I was happy to do it, and "Here's why." And I explained about all of the other times I'd had my make up done, finishing with that she was "worth it." She misted up. She said, "That was a really nice thing to say." When her co-workers got back from lunch, she told me to tell them what I'd said. I had to edit it a little because one of them was one of the ones who'd done my make up. She was very low-key and no pressure, just playing with the make up. We chatted about a lot of things. When I left, she put her cell number on my card. Coming to Phew! someday. "Pinkie swear," she said, And we did.
When I come and sit down to watch t.v. mama cat comes and sits in my lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment