I got the front bedroom straightened back up Saturday, and that is a relief. I found the papers I'm going to need to get Andrea started on posting 2014 things. I thought of ways that I can get all of the Wonderland things I've had on Angela moved back out to the office. I have a plan for releasing the mileage project, and also the bill paying. There will have to be more, but those will come from projects, and I will just have to think differently about those each time they come up: Does it have to be me?
Morgan and Beth had fun shopping for Morgan's "grown up" ensemble for her interview today.
Got to talk to Daddy and Kathi. I mentioned that I'd seen the article on the Dogs for Life groundbreaking, and Daddy told me that they had given her an award. She and I talked about that. She was cute --- said it was her first award --- all the rest were for her and Daddy together, or just for Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment