Chris found my cutting boards, I feel like maybe I've written about this already --- all of us at lunch, me asking Barry if he knew where our wooden cutting boards were, if they'd been taken to the pottery barn for the turkey frying. Him, no. Chris, "Do you still have that cut through cabinet?" Reminding me of when he always used to be able to find things for me.
We got to n play with Willo. Chris was allowed to bring her over here. Autumn and her mother were at Autumn's uncle's funeral. He stayed in the house with us, and she ran around. We came up with all kinds of things to offer her. Her first question was, "Where's the boy?" "I have it?" "Okay." Morgan said she's very agreeable.
Went b to b Phew! After work. At least we know the idea has promise ---- taking my keys with me and leaving Wonderland and going to Phew! for a few minutes. First time ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment