Friday, January 24, 2014

14-01-24

Angela came yesterday, and finished up the dispatch sheets for 2013. We'll be putting 2014 in Prophesy, out in the office, so it was quite a moment. When she asked me if I had any work for her, I was overwhelmed with Danielle's leaving, and had piles of dispatch sheets everywhere. We were so far behind, I didn't see how we'd ever catch up.

She has a bobo on the back of her head, and we've been looking at that. She said she sent her mom the picture I took of it, and Beverly said something about Dr. Palisano. Ange told her that Ryan and Papa didn't seem too concerned, and Beverly said, "Ask Grannie! Just ask Grannie!"

We got the letter in the mail to Dr. Killian.

Barry and I had a nice supper at Outback, but were too full to go furniture shopping afterwards. We're going to do that tonight. I delegated two more things to Andrea.


No comments:

Post a Comment