Beverly is coming v home. Or, at least that's what she told me the other day when she called. She said the latest they'll stay in San Diego is August. She said she loves it, but JA hates it, and marriage is about compromise.
Andrew stopped in to n give us a hug! He and Paul were on their way to pick up Kara and Annette, and they stopped in to say hi. They talked with me and Papa for a few minutes, and when Andrew say me, he just gave me a hug --- more than our regular hello hug ... like an I really love you, mama, hug.
Playing crazy eights with Noah. I told him my grandmother and I used to play.
Noah looked unhappy. I asked. This movie makes me sad, he said. And I hugged him, and he gave me his tender pat pat pat hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment