Tuesday, January 28, 2014

14 01 27

Ryan and Angela cleaning up. Angela hugged me bye, mid afternoon. Homework. I understood. And then she cleaned up around the project she'd been working on, and Ryan brought the craft table in, and they both worked at neatening things up. I thought that was sweet. 

Annette visit. Annette, hug. "I feel like it has been forever since I've seen everybody." And so she sat, and we visited, and she told me about her run, and feeling a good tired, and what she wants to do next. And Skyler's competition. 

Noah helped me make the bed.  Beverly.  Pillows. Noah and I played Crazy Eights, and then I told him I needed to clean up for the cousins, and he said, "I will help you." And so he helped me make the bed, and we talked about when he used to help Aunt B with the pillows.

Faith, connection. Faith and I, chatting and visiting throughout the day.


Zak Shawn Tyler.... recycling. So, we were down to three. Three boys and two big boxes of recycling. I asked if they would take it for me. Tyler asked if there was something for him to take, so he took the original recycling bin. They did it without hesitating, and when they came back, and Zak saw that some of it had spilled, he gathered it up and took it out the bin, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment